Sunday, November 16, 2008

You are looking for so much more...










...than I can give you at this point. I have this little part of my personality called crisis mode that switches on when I need to be strong and do the right thing and be helpful. Its very handy. It makes me who I am. But unfortunately I cannot control when it switches off. And while it is still on, I'm having a tough time processing the wedding.

I will leave you with these little tastes of photos. For the real thing we will have to await what I imagine will be the fabulous work of the photographer. Crisis mode Minda isn't much of a photographer, turns out. And, I will tell you that it was amazing. Beautiful, healing, joyfilled...and I didn't cry enough to ruin my make up.

Until crisis Minda goes away,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride! And you looked lovely, Minda. I'm glad it was a joyful day. Thanks for posting. I've been checking...hoping...

Kristina said...

Beautiful photos...and of course Erin looked gorgeous! Very pretty gown colors too! Thanks for the peek :)

{raisingAlexis} said...

love love those colors !!!

thanks for the sneak peek!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin