Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Olympic Scrapbook Challenges






Thought it might be fun to post them all in one place. One of my favorite things about www.Tallyscrapper.com is the challenges. Everyone is very creative and when I start to get stuck in my creativity, I know I can count on a good challenge or two on the site to get me going again.

Recently we completed a five week Olympics inspired challenge. We formed two teams and Team Crowe won three of the five weeks to take the overall championship. I was on Team Whetzel and we put up a valiant effort until the end!

The challenges were issued weekly with a goal of them being very tough. I had a great time, some weeks coming easy, some much more difficult. Here are my entries:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin