Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where have all my words gone?


I may have gone so long in posting here that no one will be left to read this. Where have I been? Well, lately, I just haven't found what I have to say interesting enough to share. Its been a quiet time in my brain, and therefore on my blog. I have a couple of things to say though, so watch here over the next two days and watch my blog rebloom!

In the meantime, here is a quick update of the past month:
Andrew has been officially accepted to Connections Academy, an online school. Since he falls age-wise half way in between 4th and 5th grade, we chose 4th grade to give him a nice easy start to this new way of learning. His first day is September 1.

I have been scrapbooking at a rate more like once every 10 days rather than once a day. It feels more balanced. I also haven't felt the need to spend money on additional scrapbooking supplies. It hasn't been a struggle to cut back, I just haven't felt the need for new stuff. That also feels more balanced.

Scott and I have started talking about dreams and goals again. Nothing concrete on that front, but we are getting things started.

The neighbors K and K are hanging out with us on a regular basis, and we are enjoying their company.

Overall, that is about it. Its been quiet and consistent here and that feels good too.

Now I'm off to sample candy for $100 an hour, have a great day!


1 comment:

Madelyn said...

I've noticed you hadn't posted much. Glad to see you back. I have a big stack of scrapbooking magazines, if you would like them. Send me an email. Hope you are having a great summer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin