Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Staycation Day 1

This week, due to the economic conditions of our household after numerous unplanned car repairs, we decided to use our vacation week to have a "staycation". Besides, it makes us oh so trendy that way!

Today was a lovely afternoon at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. Every time we go I am struck by two things; how much I love this place, and how much Andrew loves this place. Scott and I have pledged to try to get here at least monthly through the fall so we can be renewed more often!

What to do with all the beautiful but sort of useless photos I took today? Slideshow of course! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashley H said...

Gorgeous photos Mama!

Shannon said...

I love the photos & the trendy staycation. I am taking my own staycation in Sept.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin