Saturday, August 15, 2009

Staycation End and some Scrapbook pages






















Later in the week we petered out a bit, and Thursday was spent at home during the day. We enjoyed the quieter pace, reading and doing a bit of housekeeping. In the evening I went out with Lisa for her birthday and had a nice time.












Friday we stayed home again and had Ben over for a few hours and Andrew played with Tristan for a bit and then Ronan spent the night. The boys are still happily playing in the other room, and I'm almost done with the laundry. I predict some reading will happen this evening after Ronan leaves, Andrew is beginning to look a bit tired...good tired!












I did another page last night and realized it has been some time since I've posted any pages I've done. I think these are all that I've done this month, or at least since Erin was over last.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin