Saturday, January 17, 2009

25 Sold Out Kits Can't Be Wrong!

Something that almost never happens has occured at www.tallyscrapper.com and it means good news for all of you!  The kits at tally are famous for selling out, 25 of the past 26 kits are sold out, and the 26th only has three left.  This month's kit, which came out on Thursday is such a bargain!  Its a little cheaper than some of the kits, and its got more paper and product than ever.  I love what my compadre's have done with it on the design team, and I've shown you some of my layouts too...and more are to come.

Here is a video showing you all the great product in the kit.  Run, don't walk and get yours before they too are all gone!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I KNOW! I was amazed when I joined Tally and saw that ALL but ONE kit was sold out (and that was the autumn kit) and I was contemplating on buying that one. but, i think I picked a good one to buy, considering we had 10% off too! Heheh

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin