Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jadon Lavik What If


What if I climbed that mountain,
 what if I swam to that shore 
What if every battle was victorious then would you love me more 
Would you love me more 
What if I were everyone’s first choice, 
what if I went farther than before 
What if I stood high above the rest 
than would you love me more  
Would you love me more  
You say I belong to you 
apart from the things I do 
You say I belong to you 
I’m in awe of why you do 
Why you do, why you do, I’m in awe of you, ooh  
What if I ignored the hand that fed me, 
what if I forgot to confess 
What if I stumbled down that mountain 
then would you love me less 
Lord would you love me less  
What if I were everyones last choice 
what if I mixed in with the rest 
What if I failed what I passed before then 
would you love me less lord would you would you love me less, 
oh no oh no oh no  
You say I belong to you apart from the things I do 
You say I belong to you I’m in awe of why you do 
You do you do you do  
What have I done to deserve your son sent to die for me  
What can I give I want to live give me eyes to see 
In a world that keeps changin’ there’s one thing that I know is true 
Your love is stayin’ there’s nothing else I’ll hold onto  
You say I belong to you apart from the things I do 
You say I belong to you I’m in awe of why you do Why you do  
You say I belong to you apart from the things I do 
You say I belong to you I’m in awe of why you do
 I’m in awe of you I’m in awe of you  
The way you love me, the way you do 
The way you do , the way you love me, you love me , you love me 
The way you do the way you do the way you love me,  the way you love you love you love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Minda,

I'm a producer on a new show about inventors for The Discovery Channel and we want to do a segment on your husband and his squngee. Wold you please get in touch with me so we can discuss it? Thanks, Daresha 323-468-6610.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin